[AGA Member] Mikephil in ire...

Try a search on laterite or Flourite.  Its very interesting.
I lived in Glasgow for a decade  but moved back to Tex 4 yrs ago.
Try M R DogFish in Glasgow.  They were a dedicated fish store with a strong customer base and well trained staff.  Their address and phone numbers were in the Fish Magazines sold in the UK.  Sorry, I couldn't find their phone #.   Holland should have some stores that may help.

In the mean time try some filter gravel or perhaps certain sand blasting gravel 1 to 3 mm in diameter.   Silica only.  It very good value.  I did purchase this gravel in Glasgow but can;t remember where.  Try the yellow pages.

Also, have a look at Bigalsonline.com.  Shipping will be expensive.

good luck.
ahk

Regards,
ahk

 WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---