[AGA Member] Re: AB contest announcements

>>I think you can hardly blame the AB forums for draining away membership
participation from APD and AGA member lists. There are several other forums
(APC, plantedtank, plantgeek, AQ) that also "compete" with them. I like APC
because it is the most user friendly and organized. Is it a sin that I post
there rather on APD/AB? No.<<

Yeah if you are going to be ticked at me, you might as well be ticked off at
Art Giacosa who started his own forum and recruited Paul Krombholz...sorry I
am sure I spelled that wrong... Bob Olsen and Steve P who wrote the article
for TAG on native collecting. When I saw his forum I decided to try to
improve mine to attract more people, not to be cruel or putting his forum
down, but because I am competitive. Sue me...no don't do that.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com