Re: [AGA Member] Local Clubs

AND. . . . .if your club hasn't been contacted by AGA2K4,
then let Rick Dotson have the contact info too in case club
would be willing to receive some convention brochures to
hand out at the next meeting :-)

OR, if you want AGA2K4 brochures for your club, you can let
me know and I'll help coordinate the exchange of info.

sh
--- Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@wilstream.com> wrote:
> Hey, Y'all!
>
> If you belong to a local fish OR aquatic plant club,
> please e-mail me the
> club's name and some contact info and/or web site. I am
> compiling a list
> for the web site and other ventures.
>
> Stand up and be counted!

=====
Erik Olson annouces AGA 2004 Annual Aquascaping Awards
at the annual Convention Nov 12, 13 & 14;
Details & Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org  & www.gwapa.org