Re: [AGA Member] Help in plant identification

Vincent,

It's impossible to tell with any certainty what plants they are.

Crypts is a goods guess! C. pontederifolia for the first perhaps,

and a second, I would guess, is one of  C. wendtii, albida, becketti,
becketti var petchi, willisii, or walkeri.

(Please excuse the spelling of the names).

Mike

vincent tan wrote:

  Hi all,

Recently, I bought 2 plants from a local aquarium but I have problem
identifying the plants. Since I found them amongst a whole tank of crypts, I
suspect they are crypts as well.

Here are the links to the picture of the plants

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/p5534d074138fda13b35a854fbb14f908/f8b44704.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pf76c13f8628245711e3050038b95fab4/f8b35797.jpg

I think the second one is cryptocoryne albida but I am not too sure.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers
Vincent

text/html (html body -- converted)