RE: [AGA Member] Help in plant identification

Are you sure the first is a Crypt? if the plant has a stem with leaves
arising from it alternately, it looks a lot like Spathiphyllum.
Spathiphyllum would have very thick leaves, not at all like a Crypt and
grows very slowly. I can't see the base in the picture to be sure.

The leaves don't look wide enough for C pontederiifolia to me and lack
any hint of color on the veins or undersides of the leaves. There should
be just a hint of iridescence for C pontederiifolia especially on the
veins.

> Crypts is a goods guess! C. pontederiifolia for the first perhaps,
<http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/p5534d074138fda13b35a854fb
b14f908/f8b44704.jpg>

<http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pf76c13f8628245711e3050038
b95fab4/f8b35797.jpg>