[AGA Member] Re: DIY yeast bottle cap glue toxicity?

Heather,
I have used Liquid nails on the outside of the cap only and it has held
wonderfully. I have even used it on an active generator, where the silicone
was leaking under pressure -- I peeled off the silicone and generously
appplied Liquid Nails to the junction. The seal held then and has held ever
since. Liquid Nails is a clear caulk (?) found at Walmart or Home Depot, or
if you are lucky, out in your garage.

Ann Viverette