Re: [AGA Member] DIY yeast bottle cap glue toxicity?

Thanks! Joseph A. Zdzinnicki wrote:

I use a 2 part epoxy glue for yeast bottles. The glue
will hold better if you lightly sand the plastic
bottle cap and the hard plastic air line. I use a fine
grit sand paper. --- Heather J Gladney
<hgladney@comcast.net> wrote:

How important is trace toxicity from glue securing
airline barbs in the caps of DIY yeast bottles?