[AGA-Member] Donations needed for AGA 2004

Hi folks,

Phil Edwards here. The 2004 AGA conference is now a month away and we're in need of items to be used in our workshops and/or sold in the Sunday auctions.

If you've got hardware that followed you home on an impulse but you never really used (How'd that undergravel heater coil get here?) we could use it!

If you've got a bucket of cuttings sitting in a corner taking on a life of it's own, we could use it!

What about that book that someone gave you that's never been cracked open? We could use it!

Do you not have any of those? Consider giving the gift of a year's membership.

Anything and everything related to planted aquaria is welcomed as long as it's unused or freshly cut.

Please reply off list to:

biotypical@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Phil Edwards