[AGA-Member] Hello, and a question

Hello!  My wife bought me a subscription for my birthday and I'm happy to be here.

I have a 110 high with 4x96 pc lighting, co2 on a pinpoint controller, and I add N, P, K, Flourish, Flourish Trash, Fe, and Kent Freshwater plant daily.  I have little algae growth and fairly good plant growth.  When I change my water, things go nuts!  There's all kinds of bubbling for the rest of the day.  It's not dissolved gasses coming out of the water because I can actually see the plants bubbling like growth bubbling.  What could the plants possibly be getting from the tap that I'm not adding, and how do I find out what it is?

Thanks,

Ron Boyd