RE: [AGA-Member] Hello, and a question

>>Hello!  My wife bought me a subscription for
>>my birthday and I'm happy to be here.

Welcome.

I leave your questions to others, but I want to congratulate you on
having an wonderful wife!  You and I are very lucky individuals to have
the wives that we do.  While my wife isn't excited about live plants,
she does love fish and is always taking over "just one more" of my
aquariums; which she promptly converts from nice passive fish to nice
aggressive Cichlid only play zones <grin>!  She is also heading off to
Washington DC with me this week to attend the AGA convention.

So remember to tell her you lover her and give her a kiss each time your
AGA Journal arrives - before you go run off and read it from cover to
cover!!!!

Greg Watson