Re: [AGA-Member] AGA Convention 2004

ADA sent me a note to let us know that Mr. Amano had a great
fun with you all during the convention and he was very
pleased with the responses he got during his presentation
and the workshop.

I had a wonderful time, too, meeting with many new people
and getting reacquainted with some old faces.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank GWAPA
members for everything they did to pull off this convention
successfully and also for the special behind the scene
efforts they put in to get ADA's light stand fixed in time
for the workshop.

Tomoko Schum