[AGA-Member] Re: [AGA-Announce] 2004 Convention DVD's, Photo Gallery

Thanks. This is a convention that I want to see! Especially
want to compare Amano's remarks from the 2001 Convention to
those in 2004.

Thank goodness you've recorded them all.

sh

--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> For those that are interested, I've updated the website
> to allow ordering
> of the AGA 2004 Convention DVD.  I'm nearly through the
> editing & suspect
> they'll ship in about a week.  Because of the DVD media
> being cheaper to
> ship and make, price is only $25, lower than the VHS.  As
> with all our
> convention "media", it's available to AGA members only
> (and our membership
> chair checks -- no cheating!)
>
> One thing of note -- the DVD will *not* include the two
> sattelite
> workshops (Oliver Knott and Paul Krombholz).  For some
> reason the
> camcorder didn't get hooked up correctly to the wireless
> mic, and the
> sound quality is less than desirable.  If there is any
> interest, I will
> make an AVI of the presentation(s) available for free
> bittorrent download
> or something.
>
> On a related note, we now have Jay and Ricky's convention
> photos up on our
> website.  Hoping to have a few more in the coming weeks.
>
>    - Erik
>      AGA Tech Central
>
> www.aquatic-gardeners.org
>
> --
> Erik Olson
> erik at thekrib dot com

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT