Re: [AGA-Member] Re: [AGA-Announce] 2004 Convention DVD's, Photo Gallery

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, S. Hieber wrote:

Thanks. This is a convention that I want to see! Especially
want to compare Amano's remarks from the 2001 Convention to
those in 2004.

Thank goodness you've recorded them all.

For those who weren't there, Scott's joking...sort of. When not running around worrying about financials or a billion other jobs, he manned the second camera during Amano's workshop and the Q&A after the talks. We've all remarked that having been there and worked the entire convention, it'll be nice to actually see what happened. And it's totally true. I didn't even notice what Mr. Amano was doing during the demo until I started editing.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com