[AGA-Member] Oliver Knott's Presentation - download

I had noticed a couple people requesting to see Oliver Knott's recent AGA Workshop, and expecting it to be on the soon-to-be-mailed DVD. Unfortunately, the quality of the video was pretty bad (sound problems), and the DVD is pretty much packed with the main talks already. So I'm trying an experiment... an AGA Free Download Video.

This is the first time I've tried to do all the pieces, so it might not work quite right... So as not to kill my own bandwidth with this 52 megabyte file, I'm distributing it via BitTorrent. The torrent file is at http://mystery.thekrib.com/oliver.avi.torrent

If not familiar with BitTorrent, you need to get a BitTorrent client (I prefer the one at http://bittornado.com), and install that first, then you can download the file.

The file itself requires the DivX codec to play; it can be downloaded free at www.divx.com (not sure if they still have the spyware version available, so if they do, don't pick that one).

Finally, please leave your download window open as long as possible after you've got the whole file, especially if you have a DSL line -- it'll help anyone else out who's trying to download it.

Good luck!

- Erik

--
Erik Olson