Re: [AGA-Member] substrate critter

I have several loaches in one of my planted tanks - yoyo, stirated and
skunk.  I love them but I cannot keep any snails in there - which I now wish
I had for algae control.  My other tanks with snails are just lovely - not a
spec of algae anywhere.  Also, clown loaches can get pretty big so perhaps
some of the smaller ones will be good for you - oh and they love to root
around in the substrate and do knock plants out now and again.

Terry Barber
Georgia - USA