[AGA-Member] To much K

Dear SH,
    The reason I think it is K is because the other  chemicals are all in
check like the nitrate 2-5 ppm. So, the K is the one that  sticks out the most I
use the aquarium landscape kit from Fish-vet.com... The  other thing that
could of caused it is the nitrate but is was added slowly into  the tank unless a
2ppm to a 5ppm increase during 5 days was to much? But, to get  is to jump up
I guess the K level went to high.  Hey while I am writing has  anyone taken
the Bio-balls out of there water-drys to let the nitrate build that  way to??

                              AZ