  From: Nickeydundee@aol.com<mailto:Nickeydundee@aol.com>
  To: aga-member@thekrib.com<mailto:aga-member@thekrib.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 2:24 PM
  Subject: [AGA-Member] To much K

  Dear SH,
      The reason I think it is K is because the other  chemicals are all in
  check like the nitrate 2-5 ppm. So, the K is the one that  sticks out the most I
  use the aquarium landscape kit from Fish-vet.com... The  other thing that
  could of caused it is the nitrate but is was added slowly into  the tank unless a
  2ppm to a 5ppm increase during 5 days was to much? But, to get  is to jump up
  I guess the K level went to high.  Hey while I am writing has  anyone taken
  the Bio-balls out of there water-drys to let the nitrate build that  way to??

                                AZ