Re: [AGA-Member] Algae eaters

Not doubting you here, but I have NEVER observed aggressive behavior in my Otos. Most of the time I don't even know they are there. In fact, a few years ago I kept buying more because I never saw them and I thought they were dying. Then I broke down the tank and discovered about a dozen of the little guys!

Cheryl

Hello All,
Question about algae eaters in a discus tank. I have found out the
meaning of attack Otto's. They love the coats of discus they did however eat a
lot of algae. What else is out there that will eat up some algae?? Thank you

AZ