From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com [mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of Phil Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 4:04 PM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: RE: [AGA-Member] Green Water Problem

Aviel,

I don't usually go with the "Super Optimum" conditions for my plants because
I don't want to be grooming the tank every couple days.  By keeping things
on the lower side of good everything stays healthy but doesn't grow so much
that the aquascape is distorted three days after the last trimming.

During GW episodes I take things to the upper limit of good to really
stimulate the plants to naturally balance things out in the tank as quickly
as possible.  Does that answer your question better?

Best,
Phil