Re: [AGA-Member] delete

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Peter Skalik wrote:

please delete my email.

Without a doubt, that e-mail is going right into the circular file.

Oh, did you mean "please unsubscribe me from the list?"

There is a message sent to all members on the first of every month giving you your password and link for where to unsubscribe or change preferences.
It probably came yesterday, but maybe you deleted it.

OK, let's say you didn't get it yesterday. There's a little link at the bottom of every e-mail post! Lookie, there was even one at the bottom of the post you made, plus the three you replied to (quoting the entire message thread):

AGA-Member mailing list
AGA-Member@thekrib.com

Now I use an ancient antiquated e-mailer called PINE, in which I actually have to cut and paste that link into a web browser, but you're clearly using Outlook Express which means all you have to do is click on the link. How much easier can that get, I wonder?

  - Erik
    your snotty mail list admin

--
Erik Olson