Re: [AGA-Member] Questions from a Rookie

Ilan:

Here is an attempt to answer your CO2 question.  Method A is to observe plant and fish health and move slowly to see how the plants respond.  Method B is to get 1) a KH test, 2) a pH test, and 3) carbonate (solid bicarbonate...).  Use "Chuck's CO2 chart" to determine your CO2 and go from there.  A link: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14103

-Paul