Re: [AGA-Member] DIY CO2 injection

Hi folks its me Mike from up here in PA. Figure its quiet and I can pop my questions in now. I got my new tank. 180 gallons.

I am not sure what the recommended method is for diffusing CO2 into the water is. I use to have an old Ehein prefilter with a hose going into it but it walked somewhere when I moved. Also best place to buy a 20 LB tank.

Also what's the recommendation on the gravel. I am thinking about Floramax but not sure about using it straight or mixing.