Re: [AGA-Member] kliner bar

I had some rubins in my 150g for several years. They do
grow on you but eventually they want your entire tank. I
grew tired of trying to beat them into submission -- whips,
chair, gun to no avail :-( .

sh

--- Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@wilstream.com> wrote:

> The radicans swords are pretty reliable about sending up
> flower stalks,
> so by replacing monster swords with babies I am on my
> fourth or fifth
> generation of these. But the amazon swords haven't
> flowered in a very
> long time. I don't think I can wait.
>
> The rubin sword is monsterous, but I like it too much to
> yank it. :-)
>
> Cheryl
>

> RMGTBTS@aol.com wrote:
> > cheryl
> >
> > after a full 12 months ( in the left center of a 135
> gal) has never  exceeded
> > a height of 14 inches with the largest leaf width at
> under 3  inches. the
> > pups seem to actually grow slower and after 6 months
> are less than  10 inches in
> > height. if valerie in houston sees this maybe she could
> tell us how  big hers
> > has gotten as i gave her one.
> >
> > rich

Plants and DVDs for sale at the AGA table at the ACA 2005 Annual Convention, Fort Worth, Texas on July 21-24, 2005.
ACA Convention Details at

http://www.aca2005.org/