RE: [AGA-Member] kliner bar

>>INteresting. Kleiner Bar should reach about 6 inches in height,
>>possibly nearly 10" under very good conditions and at full maturity.

I have a Kleiner Bar sword that is no more than about 4+ inches ...
It shoots out lots of leaves, but none of them ever grow any larger
than that ... Some leaves tend to also hug the substrate ...

Color swings radically from a beautiful rusty bronze to dirty green
depending upon nutrient/light conditions.

I think it's a gorgeous plant ...

Greg