[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
[AGA-Member] AGA Top 10 (almost)
Top Ten (Almost) FREE Ways to Help the AGA
1. Add that you are an AGA member and a link to the web site to your e-mail
and forum signature.
2. Add a link to the AGA web site to your web site.
3. Ask Cheryl (membership at aquatic-gardeners.org) for flyers to leave at
the local fish stores. Be sure to ask the manager for permission first so
they don?t just throw them away.
4. Have a party; Show your friends your planted tank and casually mention
5. Wear your AGA t-shirt.
6. Leave AGA brochures and back issues (Cheryl will give them to you) at
your local club?s meeting.
7. Ask your local club to become an AGA Premium Club Member.
8. Volunteer to help the AGA?can what you do for a living or as a hobby help
the association somehow?
9. Let us know when something plant-related happens in your area so we can
post it on the web site.
AGA-Member mailing list