[AGA-Member] Re: AGA Top 10 (almost)

ok.
well i live down here in mexico and i was wondering that if i want to
start a local / national club of mexican aquarium planters.... is it
posible to asociated later on with the aga (usa) and would it enjoy
some benefits?
i keenly interested on this so i will wait for a reply from you.
how many are the minimal for to be a club, and do they need to speak
english.....i could be the translator.