[AGA-Member] Nature Aquarium Party- second try

Yamamoto san,

Konichiwa and Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu for the kind invitation.

As far as I know, Ricky and I are the only Americans going to the Nature
Aquarium party, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else was there that
we didn't know about.  That would be great.  I wish Cheryl were going.  She
might keep Ricky and I from killing each other.  Actually, she would
probably kill us both before we got the chance to kill each other. :-)

We arrive in Tokyo September 5th and are taking the Shinkansen straight to
Kyoto for 4 days.  We go to Tokyo on the 9th to sight see and then the
Nature Aquarium party for a few days.  Then I think the 12th we are headed
to Niigata to see the ADA Gallery and maybe some other things the ADA staff
has arranged for us.  We leave the 15th.

Ricky called Oliver and he told us that he is going to be busy with some
business meetings, but we hope to meet up sometime before the party.  I'm
not sure.

Ricky has worked out many of the details of our trip so I hate to say very
much because I could be wrong.  I'm going where Ricky tells me to go.

Once we get to Tokyo, we may be glad to have someone show us some sights.
Again, I don't know exactly what Ricky has planned for us.  I will need help
finding a Harley Davidson Tokyo shirt for the friend that is feeding my fish
while I am gone :-) ----- ughhhh!

Email me and let's keep in touch.
Ben