Re: [AGA-Member] Nature Aquarium Party- second try

Ben B. wrote:

As far as I know, Ricky and I are the only Americans going to the Nature Aquarium party, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else was there that we didn't know about. That would be great. I wish Cheryl were going. She might keep Ricky and I from killing each other. Actually, she would probably kill us both before we got the chance to kill each other. :-)

You can't kill each other. You share a brain.

Cheryl