Re: [AGA-Member] Echinodorus Ozelot Propogation?

Where a flower blossomed you should find a plantlet, so you
might find one, or more likely several, at each node. Once
you remove a plantlet, it won't be replaced since another
blossom won't be generated at that node. Or so has been my
experience.

Scott H.