Re: [AGA-Member] Great TAG!

   I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that there are two more instalments in the
   Bonito series from Christel K.
   I just send the translation of the second part to Karen.
   One frustrating thing for me doing the translation is that I see the words -
   but I don't get to see the pictures until TAG is published!
   Mike Eckardt