Re: [AGA-Member] Great TAG!

Great job with the translation, Mike! When Christel came up
to speak at the NEC (Northeast Council of Aquarium
Societies) annual convention last March, some of us had a
chance to chat with her. She talked about the Bonito trip.
Actually, as I recall, since we knew she had been to
Bonito, we were pressing her for info about trip -- the
plants, terrain, weather, logistics, translators, you name
it. She happily shared her experiences. Reading the article
is like hearing her again. She communicates so well how
singularly impressive Bonito is to those interested in
aquatic plants.

sh

--- Michael Eckardt <mike@odg.com> wrote:

>    I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that there are two
> more instalments in the
>    Bonito series from Christel K.
>    I just send the translation of the second part to
> Karen.
>    One frustrating thing for me doing the translation is
> that I see the words -
>    but I don't get to see the pictures until TAG is
> published!
>    Mike Eckardt
>    On 8/29/05 6:51 PM, S. Hieber wrote:
>
> Cheryl Rogers found AGA a new mailer for TAG. Part of her
> undieing efforts to avoid all delays and errors in
> delivery.
>
> Bonito! What a place to visit. I hope I get to someday.
>
> sh
>
> --- "Joseph A. Zdzinnicki" [1]<dragonlordno1@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> Hi, I got volume 18 no. 3 in the mail today, great
> issue. JAZ
>
> --- [2]SunflwrgrlS@aol.com wrote:
>

> I'm looking at 18-3.   Funny that I'm getting
> something early in the mail.
> But then again, I received something in the mail
> today that was sent last
> February.  :-/   (and I've already been refunded for
> it!).
>
> It really is the best TAG yet.  Loved the article on
> Bonita especially --
> it's so encouraging to hear of countries working so
> hard to protect the
> environment even if we can't snatch plants from
> there!

> Standard Time,
> [3]shieber@yahoo.com writes:
> I know that all who worked on it are happy to year
> it. Are
> you looking at Volume 18 Issue 2 or 18-3? If 18-3,
> that's
> great that it's getting into mailboxes already.
>
> sh
>
> --- [4]SunflwrgrlS@aol.com wrote:
>

> In my opinion, the latest TAG (July - Sept, 2005)
>

> is the
>

> best yet.  Great
> job!

> References
>
>    1. mailto:dragonlordno1@yahoo.com
>    2. mailto:SunflwrgrlS@aol.com
>    3. mailto:shieber@yahoo.com
>    4. mailto:SunflwrgrlS@aol.com
>    5. mailto:AGA-Member@thekrib.com
>    6.
>    7. http://mail.yahoo.com/
>    8. mailto:AGA-Member@thekrib.com
>    9.
>   10. mailto:AGA-Member@thekrib.com
>   11.

What? You haven't entered yet this year? The deadline for submissions to the AGA Aquascaping contest is September 15.

Looks like this might be the biggest year ever for Aquascaping Contest entries from countries inside and outside of North America.

So share the fun and show your work.
The AGA's 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open but only for a couple more weeks.

Entries are only $5 and for that half a sawbuck you can have your AGA entry automatically entered in the ADA (Aqua Design Amano) contest for free, a savings in time and shipping costs!

Check it out at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org