Re: [AGA-Member] Co2 problems!

Just wanted to add a half cent's worth--have taken good advice (thank you again, CO2 gurus!!) and still use same settings on the Victor regulator that I mentioned on the list back in February this year. Haven't fussed with it since I got it adjusted to about 12 psi out to the needle valve. I've replaced the 10 lb tank once with only slightest tweaking of the needle valve since then.
Yep, good advice!

S. Hieber wrote:

I usually run between 10-30 psi on the regulator output --
each system have somewhat diff demands due to diff
conditions or  equipment.

I can't imagine a stable system at 3 psi, although I'ms
sure someone has done it. But at that pressure, it would be
difficult to have a needlevalve offer much control over the
flow, every slight change in pressure will change the flow.

Scott H., who realizes that for everything that almost no one does, there is at least one person that pulls it off.

--- Adam Michels <amichels@trafficleader.com> wrote:

Yeah, this is good stuff. I've noticed the same problem
recently, and I
was told to run my CO2 at 3 PSI! When I get home I'm
kicking it up to
10. Thanks

Adam