From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Yamamoto
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:08 AM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: Re:[AGA-Member] Ben, Ricky, & mosses

Hi,  Jay !

I  know  the  names  of  the  mosses  Mr. Amano  uses  in  the
aquascaping  tanks   in  the  ADA  Gallery.
Both  Fantinalis  antipyretica  and  Vesicularia  sp.  are  the  ones.
The  former  outnumbers  the  latter  at  the  rate  of  about  5  to
1.
I  looked  up  in  the  back  issues  of  the  ADA's  monthly  magazine
  entitled  Aqua  Journal.
Most  of  the  fauna  and  flora  used  in  the  tank   are  specified
in  the  article.  The  statistics  of  them  are  shown  in  the
article  in  Vol. 115,  published  in  May, 2005.
I  hope  this  will  turn  out  to  be  a  good  information  for  you,
  Jay.
I'd   be  glad  to  check  on  any  items  you  want  to  know  in
those  " Aquq  Journal "  anytime,  for  most  of  the  back  issues
are  right  in  my  bookshelf.

Eishi