From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of matt scarnecchia
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:32 AM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Member] Plants for sale/trade?

Hello all, just thought i would put up a post here while I have some
free
time. I wrote a bit ago about a problem I was having with my CO2 system
and
I would really like to thank everyone who wrote back with thier comments
and
Ideas. Tank pressure was around 1000 psi, and I was running about 20 psi
or
so out of the regulator after several days of fooling with it trying to
see
if I just needed the adjust the needle valuve more perceisly i figured i

would try to adjust the working pressure and i turned it up to just
under 30
psi.... that seems to have solved my problem for the past few days it
has
appeared to be running fine releasing about the same amount of CO2
everyday
when it comes back on. So once again i would like to thank everyone for
thier help and ideas.
     I also wanted to see if anyone has some extra plants that they are
willing to part with to either trade or sale. I have a lot of what i
would
say as pretty much average plants you can pick up in your LFS and im
wanting
to start to try some new and maybe more challenging plants.... and
espically
some that are a little more intresting and pleasing to the eye. i really

dont have much that i would think anyone would be intrested in, some
hygro
species, more chain sword than i know what to do with LoL, a few common
cryps and  an assorment of more common stem plants but i dont really
feel
like trying it all out..... I do have one plant that may be of intrest
some though its called Lagarosiphon madagascariensis, im not sure how
widely
it is offered through the hobby but it is a georgous bright green
floating
stem plant with many little "spikes" as leaves..... its very attractive
and
I am rather fond of it.... probably my favorite plant in my aquarium....
its
still growing out to fill in the space I would like it in but as soon as
have to start thinning it out if anyone is intrested i would be happy to

trade some of it for some new species that I have not yet worked
with....
also if anyone has some that they could sell please let me know.... i am

intrested in working with some different colors.... mostly getting some
reds
into my aquarium. thanks for anyone that can help out!
    Matt Scarnecchia
        Youngstown, Ohio