Re: [AGA-Member] Hygrophila 'compacta'

Hi Ray,

I have observed this in a seasonal pattern. In the summer time
when my tank temperatures soar, the H. Corymbosa Kompakt seems to
revert to a growth pattern closer to regular H. Corymbosa look.
Even the leaves lose most of their curliness. The stunted growth
comes back after the temperatures have been lower for some time.
Perhaps the Kompakt form is a result of some sort of viral infection
that is temprarily cured in warmer temperatures?

-Ilkka