Re: [AGA-Member] Madagascar Lace plant

I've moved mine several times.  I'd go so far as to say that it's been an extremely hardy plant for me.  If I was moving the tank and I found a bulb, I'd just stick it back in the substrate when I put the tank together and have had no problems.

Caddy579@aol.com wrote: In a message dated 10/21/2005 12:59:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,