Re: [AGA-Member] online plant source

I've also had good experiences with Arizona Aquatic Gardens (azgardens.com).  They've even gone so far as to replace whole shipments of 30 SAEs at no charge even after speaking with them and determining that their deaths were my fault.

WB4CIW@aol.com wrote:
Hi All,
Any time I have purchased plants, I have used Arizona Gardens.
Service has always been excellent, they are quite knowledgeable,
and the plants have always arrived in excellent condition no matter
what season I've ordered them in.

Frank