Re: [AGA-Member] online plant source

Ditto, Charley has never disappointed. You can get on his email list of new arrivals, too. I had a
standing order for Eriocaulon setaceum that finally came through and was notified: beautiful
healthy plants! Highly recommended.

Bill

RMGTBTS@aol.com wrote:

i have been doing some business, multiple orders, with a gentleman in New York state , Charley (AKA Lowcaster) over the past year.

Three things i would like to pass on to everyone.

1. The quality of the plants exceeds every online vender i have used. On a scale of 1 to 10 Theyare always 9's or 10's.

2. The one plant that i had received that did not ship well and melted, was replaced no charge no probem. This particular plant just didn't ship well. We waited 6 weeks and he replaced it with some he held out for me.

3. While he doesn't have everything all the time, you will see plants for sale you won't find on other sites and if you tell him what you are looking for he will try to get it.

his email address is _beadgc@nyc.rr.com_ (mailto:beadgc@nyc.rr.com)

If you are looking for quality or something hard to find, this is a good option. I have ordered plants from several of the large online retailers and have had some success and some real disappointments. With Charley i have only had successes i e the plant was what i ordered, arrived healthy and produced new growth.

Not every plant will grow in every tank and sometimes the one you really wanted turns out to be one that you just can't grow. But that's not the fault of the supplier, that's just the way it is.

rich green
milton, ma