Re: [AGA-Member] online plant source

yes i would also have to agree about using charley to do buisness, aka lowcoaster (aquabid) he has some really nice looking plants is MORE than happy to help you out and answer questions, will inform you of new shipments he is getting and let you know what is coming in and ships promptly. I have yet to recieve plants from him, but i just made a pretty hefty order and expect the quality to be top notch from all I have heard, not to mention just being able to get the rare and beautiful plants at such good prices and reasonable shipping and not being forced to place a min. order amount. GRADE A, I would incurge anyone looking for exocitics to give charley your buisness!
Matt Scarnecchia