[AGA-Member] RE: Madagascar Lace plant

I don't want to be a downer about sharing information - but recently the Circle City Aquarium Club had to make it's forum private because some of our members got in trouble for saying negative things about distributors and manufacturers, etc.

Even saying "yeah, me too" was enough to get one of our members sued - though he got out of it quickly enough and wasn't held accountable.   (NOTE:  I was not an active member of the CCAC when this happened, I just heard about it second hand)

I'm not sure where to draw the line though.  I think discussions like pros and cons of certain methods and products are good, but it might be worth looking into what exactly is considered libel or slander when we start to discuss experiences with particular manufacturers.

Bummer, isn't it?

Read this topic online here:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?p=1480#1480