[AGA-Member] Warming water for tank refill ???

Just moved to a new house in the Dallas area.  My fish tanks are finally setup.  What I just noticed is I have no hookup at the kitchen sink for my water fill.  No utility room water either - which is what I used in my old house.  So I am limited to the outside hose faucets.  Right now in Texas it gets to near freezing over night.  While warm to hot much of the year in the winter it can be chilly.

  I normally change 50% of the water every week.  But I am sure my angels - who like 80-degree F. water won't like a cold blast of water.

  Any suggestions for how to refill my tanks?
  Bob