Re: Possible gill flukes?

Just an update on the A. agasizii's that I bought.  One of the fish has
recovered nicely and is starting to eat heartily.  It is also beginning to
show some coloration, although I don't expect it to color up until it's a
little larger.  The other fish's breathing is still belaboured and it's
color is completely washed out.  It is obvious that this fish is ill.  What
is a good course of action to follow with the sick fish.  I'll continue to
do water changes hoping that it was the ammonia that was affecting the fish,
but I'm worried that the sick one won't make it.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Bailin