Re: Re: Shell Dwellers?

<<But on an apisto thread (and an old one, from what i remember) I have found

what appear to be very suitable dithers for my caucatoides - Iratherina

werneri. I haven't had a spawn from my apistos yet but so far so good - the

thread-fins just flit around looking beautiful and bothering no-one. So

fingers crossed.

I also have a pair and they are great.  Their mouths are really small.  I
have mine as dithers with a pair of checkerboards and they ignore each other
completely.  The pH is less than six and everyone is happy in a tank with
leaves, wood, and Java fern.  I only wonder if they might get beat up or
killed if a spawn occurs (not yet, I'm afraid).

Lars