Re: Re: Shell Dwellers?

Hello Folks,

Sorry ya'll about the inappropriate questions concerning the Tany's.  Time
to head out back to the shed and administer ten lashes with the jungle val.
I've just started keeping the "other" cichlids for about two weeks and have
been a little starved for information.

On another note, has anyone had any success with gold ram and blue ram
spawns?  Mine just laid eggs in my discus tank.  Yeah!!  Unfortunaley, my
quarantine/fry tank is currently being used to house a newly purchased A.
agasizii.  Unfortunately, the other half of the supposed pair died last
night.  As soon as I know the sex, I'll be on the list for suggestions on
where to get some good quality fish.  Any way of sexing them while the fish
is still young.

Again, my apologies.

Bailin