White stringy feces

Hello all,

I should know the answer to this question, but I haven't really paid
attention to the answers people have received.  I have a female caucatoides
that has been listless and hasn't eaten for about a week. Today I noticed
she has white stringy feces hanging off her body, (she has started moving
around though). What is the cause and treatment for this ailment. Her color
is washed out and she is obviously stressed, but her condition hasn't
changed.

Cory