RE: Feeder fish

Hi, thanks all for your inputs.
I've dreams of Crenicichla, but as I like the ideas of "trying to mimic
nature" setups, and as I've been really impressed by my cardinalis
preying on Pelvicachromis fry (thing i could not imagine before), iI try
to imagine setups where the fish would be in living conditions where I
would be able to see them acting like in the wild.
But, maybe i should fantasm on a multithousand liter setup to mimic
seminatural conditions for dwarfs cichlids.

wishing you scaly dreams for the last year of the century, please
forgive me my continental english...

Colin Dujardin

border line topic: I can't find the "Apistogramma Mailing List Archives"
while searching Altavista. If somebody can mail me the trick to get to
the archives, TIA.