From: swaldron@slip.net [mailto:swaldron@slip.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 10:47 PM
To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
Subject: off topic ditherings II: dither?

Hi again,
Does anyone know where the term "dither fish" came from? Is that another
Loiselle-ism? after my previous post, I realized i had no idea what the
word even meant, my oxford defines it as something akin to being nervous?
seems our connotation is exactly opposite?

                              Steven J. Waldron

                             http://WWW.ANURA.ORG
               "Natural History, Captive Husbandry, Conservation and
                           Biophilia of Tropical Frogs"

Archives"!