re: A. cacatuoides.

Hi Carlos,

You exactly describe what I saw a bit more then a week ago. My female is
about the same size as yours and she behaves exactly the same way. A few days
later I had a nice cave full of eggs. The rest of the story you know from my
previous mail to the list. So I think like Ken that you will have eggs within
a few days.

And Ken don't you know how long it takes before a female is ready to spawn
again?

raf