Re: Shell Dwellers?

I partially disagree with the brichardi comment, once the pair bonds, I've
very rarely seen too much aggression between the parents.  I usually use a
20L, however, a ten gallon would be sufficient.  The only problem that I can
foresee is that they will not spawn as often as they would in a bigger tank,
once the fry begins to take up space.  The remedy, of course, is to simply
remove the fry... very easy.  So, I would offer my $0.02.

Chris