RE: Shell Dwellers?

Kathy,

I was lucky to find some of the boulengeri at a local pet store.  The owner
had four small 1-1.5cm juveniles in a Eclpise six.  I bought the whole
bunch.  He originally was not selling them, but I promised him the next
batch of baby rams whenever I get mine to finally spawn and quit eating
their eggs.  Currently they're housed in a 10 gallon tank with lots of
shells, but I'm hoping to move them into a 20 long or 20 high here soon.  I
can't tell what their sex are at this time, but all three are defending
their prospective shells.  Very cute and interesting fish.  Do you happen to
know how to sex these guys?  How large can they get?  Any information would
be appreciated.  These fish are my first foray into the African cichlid
groups.  As soon as I get some fry (fingers crossed) I'll let you know and
send you some to start your own.